Saint Anselm College boasts some of the top athletic facilities in the Northeast-10 Conference. The college's 20 intercollegiate athletic teams play all of their home contests on campus, with the exception of the golf team, which competes at Candia Woods Golf Links, one of the top courses in Southern New Hampshire.
Opened in the Spring of 2009, the Carr Center now features a three-level, 9,000 square foot Fitness Center that overlooks Sullivan Park and Grappone Stadium. The center's state-of-the-art equipment, arrayed behind floor-to-ceiling glass, includes 37 cardiovascular machines, 39 strength pieces and approximately 7,000 pounds of weights. The former fitness center has now been converted into a varsity weight room for the college's 450-plus student-athletes.
Saint Anselm College strives to provide a family-friendly environment at all home athletics department contests. We promote and support an atmosphere that encourages all student-athletes, coaches, and fans to demonstrate good sportsmanship, respect for the rules of the game and respect for the judgment of the officials.
To preserve the health, safety and welfare of our students and patrons, no pets/animals of any kind are permitted inside or at any on campus athletic venues. This prohibition shall not apply to animals that are service or assistance animals.
The above was established to provide for the health and safety of Saint Anselm College students, faculty, staff and visitors; for the protection, efficient use, and enjoyment of the College's property; and for the responsible management and operation of the event, venue and the College.
Below you will find information on each of the fine athletic facilities that Saint Anselm College has to offer both its student-athletes and members of the campus community.
- Carr Center (Men's & Women's Tennis - Indoor)
- Spagnuolo Fitness Center
- Kavanagh Fields (Football, Baseball, Field Hockey, Men's & Women's Lacrosse)
- Sullivan Park at Kavanagh Fields (Baseball)
- Grappone Stadium (Football, Men's & Women's Lacrosse, Field Hockey)
- Melucci Field (Men's & Women's Soccer)
- South Athletic Fields (Softball, Men's & Women's Soccer)
- Stoutenburgh Gym (Men's & Women's Basketball, Volleyball)
- Sullivan Arena (Men's & Women's Ice Hockey)
- Saint Anselm Tennis Courts
- Candia Woods Golf Links