Who's the New Guy?: Connor Schoske (Football) August 20, 2014 Meet Connor Schoske, freshman wide receiver from Springfield, Va., fresh out of an ice bath.
Football: First Full-Squad Practice August 20, 2014 We caught up with sophomore QB Yianni Gavalas, senior WR Ahkeen Williams, senior DL Justin Waltzer and junior DB Joel Jorgensen following the...
Who's the New Guy?: Elad Covaliu (Football) August 19, 2014 Meet Elad Covaliu, junior running back and Holy Cross transfer from Rockville, Md.
Football Training Camp: Catching up with the Offense August 19, 2014 Senior wide receivers Justin Bernard and Nick Marcella talk about their final training camps in the early going and what they expect from the...
Football Training Camp: Catching up with the Defense August 18, 2014 Senior defensive linemen Josh Cheever and Andrew Lebowitz discuss their final training camps and the outlook on the season.
- Football Preparing for 2014; Training Camp Schedule Announced August 16, 2014 MANCHESTER, N.H. - The Saint Anselm College football team returned to campus Friday to begin its journey into the 2014 season. The training camp practice schedule, which is subject to change, is below. Practices and the camp-ending scrimmage are open to the public.
- Lehr Inks Contract to Play Professionally in Denmark August 8, 2014 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Former Saint Anselm College women’s basketball forward Tori Lehr (Cohasset, Mass.) has signed a professional contract to continue her hoop career overseas in Denmark.
- Bernard Tabbed for CDFL Preseason All-America Team August 8, 2014 GOSHEN, N.Y. – Senior WR Justin Bernard (Cambridge, Mass.) earned a spot on the Collegiate Development Football League (CDFL) Preseason All-America Second Team recently.
- Bernard Garners BSN Northeast-10 Preseason All-Conference Honors July 15, 2014 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Senior Justin Bernard (Cambridge, Mass.) was one of four wide receivers selected to the Beyond Sports Network 2014 Northeast-10 Preseason All-Conference Team on Monday afternoon.
- Phil Rowe Hired as Associate Director of Athletics July 12, 2014 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Saint Anselm College Director of Athletics Jim Herlihy announced Friday afternoon that Phil Rowe has joined the department as Associate Director of Athletics. He will begin his duties July 21.
- CAMP/CLINC CENTRAL: Various Sport-Specific Camps/Clinics Available Now July 9, 2014 A number of individual programs at Saint Anselm College are offering sport-specific camps and clinics this summer. Click here for the list!
- 151 Saint Anselm Student-Athletes Earn NE-10 Spring Honor Roll Recognition July 3, 2014 SOUTH EASTON, Mass. – One-hundred fifty-one Saint Anselm College student-athletes, representing each of the school's 17 intercollegiate athletics programs that compete in the conference, were named to the Spring 2014 Northeast-10 Commissioner's Honor Roll. The honor roll recognizes student-athletes at each of the conference's 15 institutions for their success in the classroom.
- Hubie McDonough Interview (06/30/14) June 30, 2014 Hubie McDonough '86, the Director of Hockey Operations for the Manchester Monarchs, was part of a Stanley Cup-winning team for the second time in three seasons when the Los Angeles Kings hoisted the Cup earlier this month. Unlike last time, McDonough received some time with the Cup and brought it on campus to share for a two-hour period. He took a quick break from shaking hands to answer a few of our questions.
- Gauthier, Villareal Named to Northeast-10 Academic All-Conference Teams June 30, 2014 SOUTH EASTON, Mass. – Senior Monique Gauthier (Canton, Conn.) of the Saint Anselm College softball team and sophomore Caitlin Villareal (Portsmouth, R.I.) of the women’s lacrosse squad were named to their respective sport’s Northeast-10 Academic All-Conference Team, the league office announced recently.
- Women's Basketball: Chillin' For Charity (06/19/14) June 20, 2014 Saint Anselm women's basketball head coach Julie Plant and soon-to-be sophomore guard Candace Andrews were called out by Merrimack's Monique LeBlanc and Chloe Rothman, respectively, as part of Chillin' For Charity. Here's their response...
- 152 Student-Athletes Garner Spring 2014 Dean’s List Honors May 30, 2014 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Saint Anselm College announced that 149 student-athletes, representing all 20 Saint Anselm intercollegiate teams, were named to the Spring 2014 Dean's List.
- Cenatiempo Joins Laconia Muskrats’ Coaching Staff May 30, 2014 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Saint Anselm College baseball pitching coach Nick Cenatiempo has been named pitching coach for the Laconia Muskrats of the New England Collegiate Baseball League (NECBL).
- Spaces Still Available for Football's 7-on-7 Tournament May 29, 2014
- Saint Anselm Athletic Department Captures NCAA Graduation Rate Honor May 28, 2014 INDIANAPOLIS – Saint Anselm College is one of 27 Division II schools that have been honored with the Division II Presidents’ Award for Academic Excellence for achieving four-year Academic Success Rates of 90 percent or more.
- Gagnon Elevated to Softball Head Coach May 20, 2014 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Saint Anselm College Director of Athletics Jim Herlihy announced Tuesday afternoon that he has removed the interim tag and promoted Jillian Gagnon to head coach of the softball program, effective immediately.
- Steele Selected to NEILA East Senior All-Star Team May 19, 2014 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Senior Matthew Steele (Ipswich, Mass.) of the Saint Anselm College men's lacrosse team was selected to the 2014 New England Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association (NEILA) East All-Star Team, the association announced recently. Steele will join other members of the East team and play in a lacrosse game against the West All-Stars on Friday, May 30 (5 p.m.) at Springfield College.
- Eric Howes Inks NLI to Join Men’s Tennis May 19, 2014 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Saint Anselm College men’s tennis head coach Nancy Driscoll announced that Eric Howes (Shawnee, Kan.) has signed a National Letter of Intent to attend Saint Anselm and join the program in the fall.
- Daly Chosen as IWLCA All-American May 16, 2014 GRAND LAKE, Colo. – Junior Marissa Daly (Marshfield, Mass.) of the 10th-ranked Saint Anselm College women’s lacrosse team was selected to the Intercollegiate Women’s Lacrosse Coaches Association (IWLCA) All-America Second Team on Friday afternoon.
- Men’s Lacrosse Quartet Selected to NEILA All-New England Teams May 16, 2014 HAMDEN, Conn. – Seniors Jake Mallinson (Middletown, R.I.), Ryan Mee (Medway, Mass.), Matthew Steele (Ipswich, Mass.) and Sam MacDonald (Hopkinton, Mass.) of the Saint Anselm College men’s lacrosse team received 2014 New England Intercollegiate Lacrosse Assocation (NEILA) All-New England Team honors the association announced recently.
- Football Selects Lebowitz, Marcella as 2014 Captains May 15, 2014 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Saint Anselm College head football coach Patrick Murphy announced recently that seniors Andrew Lebowitz (Andover, Mass.) and Nick Marcella (North Bridgton, Maine) have been named captains for the upcoming 2014 season.