Besserer Resigns as Men’s Tennis Head Coach; Driscoll to Take Over June 18, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Saint Anselm College Director of Athletics Dr. Kelly Higgins announced Tuesday that men’s tennis head coach Michael... [full story]
Cross Country to Hold Ninth Annual Summer Camp Aug. 12-16 June 18, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. - Men's and women's cross country head coach Paul Finn announced recently that the teams will hold their ninth annual Saint... [full story]
Changes Announced for Saint Anselm Women's Soccer Summer Clinics June 12, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. - The Saint Anselm College women's soccer team will be hosting a clinic for prospective college student-athletes on Sunday, Aug.... [full story]
- Men’s Lacrosse Shows Continued Support of Purple Ribbon Cause May 17, 2013 BOW, N.H. - On Sunday, May 12 the Saint Anselm College men’s lacrosse team continued to show its on-going support of the Purple Ribbon Thymomahope Foundation by participating in the Mother’s Day Purple Ribbon 5K Run held at Bow High School.
- Kelly Earns Daktronics East All-Region Accolades May 16, 2013 PHILADELPHIA – Senior Robert Kelly (Aurora, Colo.) of the Saint Anselm College baseball team was named to the Daktronics East All-Region First Team on Thursday afternoon.
- Kelly Garners NCBWA East All-Region Honors May 16, 2013 BRIDGEPORT, Conn. – Senior Robert Kelly (Aurora, Colo.) of the Saint Anselm College baseball team was named to the National Collegiate Baseball Writers’ Association East All-Region First Team, the NCBWA announced Wednesday.
- Villareal Named to Synapse Sports All-America All-Rookie Squad May 16, 2013 ANNAPOLIS, Md. – Freshman Caitlin Villareal (Portsmouth, R.I.) of the Saint Anselm College women’s lacrosse team was selected to the Synapse Sports All-America All-Rookie Squad on Monday afternoon.
- Trio Inks NLI’s with Volleyball for 2013-14 May 15, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Head coach Dan Young of the Saint Anselm College volleyball team announced Wednesday that Brennah Gladwill, Cecilia Chrisom and Catherine Morgan have all signed a National Letter of Intent to join the program and attend Saint Anselm beginning in the 2013-14 school year. Micaela Donatio will also join the squad in the fall.
- Football Announces Annual 7-on-7 Tournament May 14, 2013 The Saint Anselm College football team has announced their annual clinic and 7 on 7 tournament!
- Messner, O’Reilly Named to NEILA Division II All New England Team May 14, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Junior Andrew Messner (Wakefield, R.I.) and senior Jonathon O’Reilly (Plano, Texas.) captured New England Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association (NEILA) All New England honors, the association announced recently.
- Kelly, Hayden Snag Northeast-10 All-Conference Honors May 7, 2013 SOUTH EASTON, Mass. – Senior Robert Kelly (Aurora, Colo.) and sophomore Mike Hayden (Cranston, R.I.) of the Saint Anselm College baseball team received Northeast-10 All-Conference accolades for their performances this season, the conference announced Tuesday morning.
- Football Adds Member Through Team IMPACT May 3, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. – The Saint Anselm College football team has joined the list of programs working with Team IMPACT, a non-profit organization that matches children facing life-threatening illnesses with collegiate athletic teams, after announcing that it has added 14-year old Nathan Etchells to the squad.
- Football Honored at Annual Awards Banquet May 3, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. – The Saint Anselm College football team celebrated its 2012 season and honored 11 individual players with awards at its annual awards banquet a day after its annual spring game on April 21 at the New Hampshire Institute of Politics building.
- Softball Trio Garners Northeast-10 All-Conference Accolades May 2, 2013 SOUTH EASTON, Mass. – Juniors Nicole Boucher (Woonsocket, R.I.) and Monique Gauthier (Canton, Mass.), as well as freshman Julie LeClair (Taunton, Mass.), of the Saint Anselm College softball team were all tabbed for Northeast-10 All-Conference teams, the conference announced Thursday afternoon.
- Athletic Department Holds Annual Celebration of Athletic Excellence May 1, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. - Student-athletes representing all 20 of Saint Anselm College’s NCAA Division II varsity sports were honored and celebrated at the 2013 Celebration of Athletic Excellence held at the Dana Center for the Humanities Monday evening. The evening’s festivities also honored six individuals who were the recipients of the Charles J. Quinn Sportsmanship Award, the Anselmian Athletic Club Student-Athlete of the Year award and the Senior Scholar-Athlete of the Year award.
- Drown Tabbed as Coach of the Year; Five Others Earn NE-10 All-Conference Honors May 2, 2013 SOUTH EASTON, Mass. – Saint Anselm College women’s lacrosse head coach Holly Drown was named the Northeast-10 Coach of the Year and five of her student-athletes were selected to All-Conference teams, the conference announced Wednesday afternoon.
- Messner, Warren Net Northeast-10 All-Conference Honors for Men’s Lacrosse May 2, 2013 SOUTH EASTON, Mass. – Junior Andrew Messner (Wakefield, R.I.) and freshman Ben Warren (Georgetown, Mass.) received Northeast-10 All-Conference accolades, the conference announced Tuesday afternoon.
- Season Ends for Women’s Lax After 13-12 NE-10 Quarterfinal Loss at Stonehill May 1, 2013 EASTON, Mass. – Sophomores Marissa Daly (Marshfield, Mass.) and Kelly Pickett (Chelmsford, Mass.) each scored four goals, but the sixth-seeded Saint Anselm College women’s lacrosse team was nipped by third-seeded Stonehill College, 13-12, in the Northeast-10 Championship quarterfinals on Wednesday evening at W.B. Mason Stadium.
- Baseball Falls to Franklin Pierce, 10-5, in Season Finale April 30, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Sophomore Bobby Carkhuff (Amherst, Mass.) drove in a pair of runs as the Saint Anselm College baseball team closed out its season with a 10-5 loss to Franklin Pierce University on Tuesday afternoon at Sullivan Park.
- Softball Ousted from Northeast-10 Championship After 4-0 Loss to Stonehill April 30, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Sophomore Kasey Moran (Medford, Mass.) and freshman Pattie Turner (Warwick, R.I.) each went 2-for-3, but the third-seeded Saint Anselm College softball team was knocked off by fourth-seeded Stonehill College, 4-0, Tuesday afternoon in the first round of the Northeast-10 Championship at South Athletic Field.
- Men’s Lacrosse Loses NE-10 Quarterfinal at Le Moyne, 13-6 April 30, 2013 SYRACUSE, N.Y. – Junior Andrew Messner (Wakefield, R.I.) scored three goals, but the sixth-seeded Saint Anselm College men’s lacrosse team was knocked out of the Northeast-10 Championship in the quarterfinal round after dropping a 13-6 decision against third-seeded Le Moyne College on Tuesday afternoon at Ted Grant Field.
- Trio of Saint Anselm Spring Teams Qualify for Northeast-10 Championships April 30, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. – The Saint Anselm College softball, men’s lacrosse and women’s lacrosse teams have all earned trips to the postseason after earning berths into their respective Northeast-10 Championship. Ticket prices for all events are $6 for adults, $4 for children and seniors and $1 for students with a valid ID from a Northeast-10 institution.
- Women’s Basketball Head Coach DeAnn Craft Will Not Return Next Season April 30, 2013 MANCHESTER, N.H. – Saint Anselm College director of athletics, Dr. Kelly Higgins announced Tuesday morning that DeAnn Craft will not be returning as Head Women’s Basketball Coach for the 2013-14 academic year. “We want to thank her for her commitment to the student-athletes of Saint Anselm College the past four years and wish her well in the future," Dr. Higgins said.
FinalNortheast-10 Championship - First Round Box Score Recap
FinalNortheast-10 Championship first round Box Score Recap
FinalNortheast-10 Championship - First Round Box Score Recap
FinalResumption of susp. game from Apr. 1 Box Score Recap