CRITERIA FOR HALL OF FAME MEMBERSHIP
1) A student-athlete becomes eligible for nomination to the Hall of Fame five (5) years after his/her last date of competition at Saint Anselm College.
2) A student-athlete must have competed a minimum of two (2) seasons at Saint Anselm.
3) A student-athlete must have graduated from Saint Anselm College.
4) A student-athlete must have distinguished himself/herself by outstanding athletic participation (All-Region, All-American, Conference honors, record holder, leading scorer, etc.).
COACH, FACULTY OR STAFF
1) A member of the faculty or staff becomes eligible for nomination to the Hall of Fame five (5) years after leaving Saint Anselm College.
2) A member of the faculty or staff must have served Saint Anselm College for a minimum of five (5) years.
3) There must be evidence of an outstanding career as a faculty or staff member and the candidate must have had a direct and significant impact on athletics.
FRIEND OF ATHLETICS
1) An extraordinary contribution by someone other than a coach, faculty, staff or athlete on behalf of Saint Anselm.
1) A team becomes eligible for nomination to the Hall of Fame ten (10) years after competition.
2) A team must have brought national recognition to Saint Anselm College.
3) A team must have distinguished itself on the playing field (outstanding win-loss record, league championship, postseason tournament participation, national championship, etc.).